BARFOX shines for your guests with references:
Selected references for "foxy" BARFOX usage:
- Galeria Kaufhof ("Tasting Bar" - concept in several cities)
- All Redo-XXL-Restaurants (known from many TV documentaries),
- Cinestar, Cineplex and Gloria Palast Munich
- Köln-Düsseldorfer Rheinschifffahrt AG (approx. 1500 cocktails per vessel, weekend sailings)
- More than 10 cocktail taxis run by Cocktail Line - from a Mini to a VW Bulli.
- Largest cocktail food truck in Europe with an 80 m counter
- Titisee thermal bath
Fits perfectly into any concept: BARFOX mixes every cocktail sold in the "Tasty Bars" of the German Galeria Kaufhof Group
You will also find Cocktail mixing systems from BARFOX and its previous owners, Xpress Cocktail, in gastronomic establishments of every size, including hotels and leisure facilities:
- Bistros & bars
- Event catering
- Hotels & restaurants
- Leisure parks
- Fun pools and wellness worlds
- Cinemas and bowling alleys
- and many more.
We have also installed different variants of the system, such as those for the ever-more popular healthy, alcohol-free cocktails, for example in hotels and leisure centres with larger numbers of children among the visitors, and also in gambling arcades, shisha bars, etc.
There are also companies that highly appreciate their employees and therefore provide these systems in recreational facilities and staff restaurants.
The XXL Restaurants of Redo Group, well known from the German TV channels ZDF, Pro7. SAT1, etc. also rely on the BARFOX cocktail installations.